In 1995 Joseph Nintai guided his first group of tourists. Since then his passion to explore and to show his beautiful country to his guests has never stopped growing. Friends who share his passion and experience subsequently joined him to create Cameroon Skyline Tours - a group of tourism professionals who know and love their country. Combining our in-depth knowledge with an understanding of western expectations, we offer group and tailor-made tours all over Cameroon at affordable prices. Our visits to towns, villages and countryside support local communities and contribute to the maintenance of their rich traditions and culture.
Accommodation ranges from camping on remote mountainsides to characterful small hotels and comfortable safari lodges.
Whether you are coming for a day, a week or a month, we can offer something to suit your interests. Available activities include :
- hiking or trekking in Mount Cameroon, the Mandara or Alantika mountains
- a trip to see lowland gorillas, hippos or a diversity of other animal and bird life
- spending a few days with the pygmy people in the heart of the equatorial rainforest
- enjoying the cultural diversity and traditional architecture of ancient kingdoms of more than 250 different ethnic groups
- shopping for unique handicrafts, visiting markets and meeting local people in their daily life during a village stay
- swimming in the warm blue sea and relaxing at the unspoiled beaches of Kribi or Limbe.
Follow one of our suggested itineraries or tell us what you fancy and we will design a tour to suit you.
Cameroon Skyline Tours will plan your trip meticulously. You will meet with friendly people, breath-taking scenery, welcoming hotels, the tastiest regional cuisine and the most outstanding features of the area while enjoying our attentive, multilingual service and support. We welcome people from all over the world and all walks of life to show them the best of Cameroon. We count on the satisfaction of our guests and their personal recommendations for our success
Mr. NINTAI JOSEPH MBINDONG